Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving










Unfortunately Mike had to work on Thanksgiving this year, but he was on the day shift so we all got to have Thanksgiving dinner together that evening. My dad decided to come pick Kelsie and me up that morning and we spent the day with my parents, my brother, and my SIL. Kelsie had lots of fun playing with everyone and helping grandma make a couple of pumpkin pies.

Mike came over after his shift and we all had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner together. Although we missed him being there during the day it still turned out to be a really nice Thanksgiving. Kelsie and I decided to stay the night that night, since Mike had to work again the next day and we helped grandma put up her tree and some of the other Christmas decorations she has. It was fun and it is something we usually don't have the opportunity to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment