Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Visit with Riley







We went to visit Riley again now that everyone was finally well in their household. Unfortunately they have been passing a cold back and forth between them for a few weeks! Kelsie finally agreed to hold Riley (with a little help of course)! I think she liked it, because this time she wanted to sit by whomever was holding him. She even kissed him on the head a few times. As usual a little too quick for a picture.

We had a really nice visit at my brother and SIL's house and then we went to eat at Stake and Shake (one of my favorite restaurants). I was worried when there was a wait at the restaurant, but both kids did wonderfully! No crying, no whining and Kelsie ate fairly well given that it was only her second time eating there. I can't wait to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment