Sunday, February 8, 2009

Two Full Weeks....

I really hope I am not jinxing us by posting this, but Kelsie has slept through the night for two full weeks!! I think she finally decided it wasn't worth it to get up anymore, because all we did was put her back in bed until she fell asleep. We quit staying in the room with her until she fell asleep and that seemed to do the trick. The allergy medicine continues to control her sleep apnea and we are so thrilled that we are all finally getting some rest! Although I am not happy that she has to take medicine every night right now I think it is definitely worth it. The Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor said that when allergy season is over we can even experiment with not giving her the medicine every night! It was a very long 31/2 months getting here and we are so excited that we are finally seeing results from all our hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment