Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Case of the Missing Soap Dispenser

The other day, we took Kelsie to Toys R Us to let her look around and play a little. While we were there, she had to use the potty. I took her to the Men's Room and when she was done using the potty she washed hands. Well, there was a spot on the wall where a soap dispenser used to be. She asked what the yellow stuff was on the wall, and I told her that a soap dispenser used to be there. She wanted to know what happened to it and I told her that someone took it off the wall. Then she wanted to know who did it and why. I told her that I didn't know who did it and that it was probably an accident. She said that it was not very nice that someone broke it and she wanted to tell the person that did it when they came back that they shouldn't have broken it. I told her the person was long gone and she just said "Oh." I'm glad no one came in, especially a little boy, because she was prepared to scold the next person that came in for breaking the soap dispenser! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment