Thursday, October 15, 2009

MDO Update

Kelsie is still doing wonderfully at MDO. So much so that twice when I have come to pick her up she has told her teacher that she is not ready to leave yet! In the two years she has been in MDO that has never happened before. She also told me today when I went to pick her up that she had a great day without me even asking how her day went. I am so thrilled that she is doing so well. I haven't figured out if it is because she is older or if she just loves her new school that much, but either way it is very exciting.

She has even started walking all the way to her class the past two days. Before that I have had to carry her at least part of the way to her classroom unless Sophia rode with us. I hope this trend continues, because it certainly makes the mornings go so much smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment