Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kelsie's School Easter Party



Thursday was Kelsie's school Easter Party. She was so excited about it for days before it actually happened, because her teacher told the kids she was making mini cupcakes for the party. I always enjoy the school parties too, because I get to see her interact with her teachers and classmates which I don't have a chance to do very often. She had a great time and had no trouble leaving to go to tumblebus afterward despite the fact that I was there. The only thing she seemed to get upset about was that I hung out on the playground with some of the other parents without her while she was at tumblebus. I explained quickly that I was there waiting for her and she seemed to accept that, but she still didn't seem to like me being on the playground without her!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment