Sunday, December 14, 2008

It Snowed in Friendswood!!



I can't believe it snowed in Friendswood Wednesday! We haven't seen snow around here since the year I was pregnant with Kelsie on Christmas Eve 2005. Silly me I decided to schedule a massage despite the fact that is was literally freezing outside, but it worked out well. By the time I got home we had about an inch of snow around that we could play with. Kelsie had no interest in going out in it at all until I went out and started making some snow balls. That finally got her to the porch, but it took a little longer to get her out in the snow. We let her throw some snowballs at us and that really got her into the idea of playing with the snow. We attempted a small snowman on top of her sand and water table, but it was a pretty sad attempt considering how little snow we had to work with. So Kelsie just threw the pieces either at us or at the ground. She laughed and played until bedtime!




When she got up the next morning it was like Christmas morning for her!! She ran to the window to look for the snow. Luckily it hadn't all melted and we let her play with what was left. She had MDO that day and was crushed when she came home to no snow! :( She got over it, but she still asks sometimes if it is going to snow again. I hope it does! I think it would be wonderful to have a White Christmas this year. I know that is probably a dream, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment