Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Part 1



On Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with my family at my mom and dad's house. We had a nice lunch and then my brother and sister-in-law took the kids (and Lola their lab)swimming for a little while in the pool. Kelsie was so excited about going swimming until it came time to get in the water. For some reason she didn't want her swimsuit to get wet. She eventually did get in the water at the steps, but that is as far as she wanted to go. I think she may have been a little afraid that Lola might knock her in, but she got over that after a while. She had a good time throwing the ball to Lola and watching her jump in and out of the pool. She had even more fun when my mom brought out the water guns. She enjoyed squirting everyone!

As always it was a great family get together. After swimming we went in and opened gifts and had some dessert. (Kelsie's favorite part) Then we visited until it was time to go. It was a lovely way to spend mother's day with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment