Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chuck E Cheese







Yesterday we went to Chuck E Cheese with our friends Heather and Sophia. Kelsie loved it! In fact I think she was even more into it than the last time we went. She danced and waved to Chuck E every time he came out. She kept telling me that he was saying hi to her when he would look her way. The girls also danced in front of the blue screen that put them up on the TV and thought that was the greatest thing. They kept waving and laughing it was so cute to watch!

Of course the games were a big hit too. Kelsie loves getting the tickets every time we played a game and was very upset when we played a game that didn't give tickets. I was surprised though that she kept wanting to play on the air hockey table despite the fact that she didn't get tickets. I think she was excited because she could play all by herself without having to be held up to reach the table. That definitely made her feel like a big girl!

The only snag we ran into was when it was time to leave. Although we had been there for a couple of hours she didn't want to leave and insisted that she "needed" to stay a while longer. I finally convinced her when I told her that we didn't have anymore tokens and that Chuck E Cheese wouldn't be coming back out for a while, but she still struggled on the way out. Overall it was a great time and no one else was there really, so it was an ideal time to go. I can't wait until our next trip there! :)

1 comment:

  1. I chuckled at the "needed" to stay part... that is so classic. We haven't been to see the big rat for awhile... my girls love that blue screen too.

    ReplyDelete