Monday, May 11, 2009

Toes



Kelsie's best friend Sophia usually has her toenails painted blue or some other pretty color. Kelsie never really noticed or cared too much about it until a couple of weeks ago she suddenly started asking to paint hers blue. I have been meaning to get to the store to get some blue nail polish, but I keep forgetting. Yesterday Heather let me borrow some of the polish she uses and I decided it would be fun to try it out today. They didn't turn out too bad considering 1. Kelsie immediately started rubbing her toenails and 2. I have never painted toenails (including my own) and I haven't painted my own fingernails in years. She wasn't too sure about it when they were first done, but she seems to be OK with it for now. I think it looks really cute! I did mine too, but I picked pink instead of blue. I don't think I did too badly considering I am so out of practice working with nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the two feet together. I have been meaning to try to get one of Sophia and I when we have the same color on. I was thinking of a "walking" one, but I think your idia is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant for us to be a little closer to each other, but it was hard trying to get Kelsie to sit still and take a picture at the same time! ;)

    ReplyDelete