Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swim Lessons

Today's swim lesson went great for Kelsie! Sophia still cried through the first 1/2 to 3/4 of the lesson, but it didn't distract Kelsie at all. She did everything Mr. Sam asked of her albeit still a little reluctantly depending on the task. She blew bubbles in the water, did supermans in the water (basically gliding in the water with her arms and legs outstretched), jumped in the water, blew bubbles while reaching for the rings Mr. Sam has, did row rows in the water (the arm movements), and kicked in the water. She even did the row, rows and kicked in the water at the same time! I am so proud that she did so well. I do have to admit though that it was probably because I didn't let her watch TV all morning and I told her that she couldn't watch any TV until after nap time unless she listened to Mr. Sam and did what she asked. I don't feel too bad, because she actually seemed to enjoy herself most of the time. It was only the bubble blowing and the jumping in that she seemed to resist a little. Unfortunately I forgot my camera today, so I didn't get to take pictures. I was just so proud watching her do everything so well. I hope the next lesson is more like today that the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment