Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Visit




My grandmoter, aunt, and two of my cousins came to visit the last weekend in June. She didn't say a whole lot to them the entire time they were here until she got to show them around her house. She couldn't wait to show them each room especially her room and the playroom upstairs. Kelsie loves being a little home tour guide! She also loved playing with my youngest cousin Hunter. They both like cars, so they had something in common. It is so funny the things that get her out of her shell. If I could figure them all out we might just be able to help her overcome some of her social issues. I love seeing her in her element like that. It is almost like she becomes a completely different and much happier child even if it is only for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment