Thursday, July 9, 2009

Play Date with Emma






On the last Friday in June (I know I am a little behind posting things) our friends Tiffany and Emma came over to play. It had been a while since Kelsie had seen them and I was worried that she may have a hard time adjusting to them being here. I was pleasantly surprised that it only took her a couple of minutes to warm up. I think it helped that Emma came in and sat on Kelsie's couch right away. Kelsie sat beside her after the first couple of minutes and even gave her a hug. It was very sweet!

Tiffany and I got to catch up while the girls played together. Sharing was an issue at times, but other than that they seemed to have a good time. Kelsie as always had her moments where she cried over who knows what, but for the most part she did really well. My favorite part was when the girls played the freeze game. Grammy brought over a CD that has a song made just for that. The music would start playing and the girls would dance/run around until the music stopped and said freeze and then the music would start again until the song ended. It was very cute to watch them chase each other during the song! I can't wait to get them together again next month!


Here are the girls playing freeze while arguing who should be the leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment