Friday, July 3, 2009

Swim Lessons

The last few swim lessons Kelsie has been slowly, but steadily improving. We bought her some new goggles that she tolerates well and that has helped tremendously with going under the water. In fact during the last lesson she did not cry at all. She continued to fuss about some of the things Mr. Sam wanted her to do, but no crying which is a huge improvement. She still doesn't like to jump into the pool, float on her back, or keep her face in the water. However she is trying harder to kick the way she is supposed to and she is doing much better with her row rows and superman glides. I am very happy to see positive progress. I am still in the pool with them for the lessons, so I can't take pictures unfortunately. I would love to get some pictures of her in her goggles. She always says they keep her the water from hurting her eyes even when they aren't on exactly right and water gets in them! I think it is more of a security thing than a necessity, but whatever works is fine by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment