Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Dad's Birthday



Wednesday was my dad's 61st birthday. My parents decided to come over after naptime so we could all celebrate. Kelsie was so excited about grandpa's party. All day she would ask is it time for grandpa's party yet? We went out to eat then came back to the house to open presents and have cake and ice cream. It turns out we had much more cake than we bargained with 3 cakes! My mom accidentally made my favorite cake instead of my dad's so that was one cake, my mom went to the store and bought his favorite kind of cake so that was two cakes, then we went and let Kelsie pick out a cake for grandpa thinking my parents wouldn't bring one so that was three cakes. Kelsie thought that was terrific of course because she LOVES cake!! Kelsie had a great time singing happy birthday to grandpa and helping him open presents. My dad seemed to have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment