Monday, September 21, 2009

Grandma's Birthday



On Sunday we went to my parents house to celebrate Grandma's birthday. My brother and sister-in-law, my parents, Mike, Kelsie, and I were all there. Kelsie was super excited to have everyone together as always and was even more excited about the cake! She was showing it off as if she had been the one to decorate it!

We all ate some BBQ and then my mom opened the cards from us. She had already opened the presents from everyone else the day before. After that we had some cake and ice cream and then visited for a while before it was time to go home. I cherish family days like these. Although we all live in the same city we each live about an hour away from each other, so other than birthdays and holidays it is often hard for us all to get together in one place. Kelsie loves them too and it is always a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment