Friday, September 18, 2009

Kelsie's first full week of MDO




Kelsie had a very successful first full week of MDO. This is the first time she has gone 3 days a week and I was a little concerned about how things would go. Although she was a little hesistant to go in each day she didn't cry any of the days and she was very happy when I came to pick her up each day! She seems to really like her new school and her new teachers.

This week they had show and tell for the first time and although I didn't get too many details out of Kelsie she seemed to really be excited about bringing things to show her classmates and teachers. They were supposed to bring something blue this week and she decided to bring a little Pablo figurine she had. She couldn't wait to take it with her on Wed.

I am very pleased that things seem to be going well and I hope she has a great year this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment