Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Birthday



I had 2 wonderful celebrations for my 32nd birthday! The first one was on my birthday at home with Mike and Kelsie. Kelsie as always was very excited to have mommy's birthday party. They made me some yummy cake and cupcakes for the celebrations. We opened presents and then each had a cupcake to celebrate.

My second celebration was at my parents house. There we celebrated my birthday along with my brother's 35th birthday. We always celebrate together since our birthdays are only two days apart. My brother, his wife, my parents, and of course Kelsie and Mike were all there so it was a lot of fun. My mom fixed roast and mashed potatoes, my favorite dinner. We both opened presents and then we had cake and ice cream. Kelsie couldn't wait to dig into both of the cakes and the ice cream too! It was a great birthday. I love getting to celebrate with my brother again now that he moved back to TX. It always reminds me of when we were kids and had combined birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment