Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kelsie can Open the Refrigerator!

Kelsie can apparently open the refrigerator. I had no idea and neither did Mike! I found out in the most delightful way. I was about to make lunch and we had already discussed the she had two choices either ham, cheese, and dip or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Well I went to the bathroom right before I planned to make lunch and heard some strange noises, but didn't know what they were. I came out and Kelsie had the ham, cheese, and dip on the counter!! I couldn't believe it! She not only had to open the refrigerator, but she even had to pull those items one out of a drawer, one out of the door, and the other off a shelf. She amazes me all the time now! I don't even recall her really ever trying to open the refrigerator before, so for her to do all that just boggles my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment