Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Kelsie Funnies

On Tuesday we went to the mall and Kelsie got some icecream after dinner. Well even the "kid size" icecream is way too much for her, so I was sharing with her. About halfway through she looked over at me and asked "Mommy are you full?" I said "Yes I am pretty full" well she immediately pulled the icecream toward her and said "Good then you don't need anymore of this icecream"! It was very funny! :)

Yesterday I was talking to my dad while Kelsie was watching TV. I really didn't think she was paying any attention to us at all. Well I was wrong! I said something about Austin, TX and Kelsie looked at me and asked me "Austin, the Backyardigans Austin?". She thought we were talking about one of the characters she watches on TV!

I love moments like these. I know often you have to be there to get the full humor of them, but I like to share them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment