Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potty Training Day 10

Another successful potty day! We seem to have reached at least a temporary plateau. Everything is staying pretty much the same, so I think this will be my last potty post until we reach a new milestone. Kelsie only had 1/2 an accident today! Again it was when she needed to poop and didn't realize it. I really hope we can get past that part, because she hasn't had any pee-pee accidents in a while now. She is wearing panties the majority of the day now and rarely will accept anything but panties unless it is bedtime. I am very excited that we have gotten this far so quickly! :)

2 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    she is doing so well!!! She seems to be accepting the whole process so well, you must be so very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of her! It is amazing how quickly she went from being terrified of the potty to wanting to use it consistantly! :)

    ReplyDelete