Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Gym is Over :(

Well after much debate we decided to take Kelsie out of Little Gym for now at least. She just wasn't enjoying it and it was becoming a source of stress rather than the fun it is intended to be. The last 3 times we went she barely participated and the last time she sat in my lap the entire time and refused to do anything. Unfortunately I really think Kelsie was overwhelmed with the number of kids in there even before the lack of participation started and now that they are older it was just way too much for her. I know it is silly to be a little sad, but Little Gym really helped with Kelsie's coordination and balance so it is hard to leave. I know we made the right decision, because when we went to drop off our notice as soon as we got in the parking lot she started saying "I don't want to go to Little Gym".

No comments:

Post a Comment