Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting Some Me Time!

Last night I had a mother's night in (MNI) with my mom's group and it was exactly what I needed. We haven't had as many as we used to lately and it was really nice to sit back and relax with my mommy friends! We watched Hairspray at a friends house and then we chit chatted until 12 am!

This morning I got to have even more me time. I got a call from my friend and neighbor Heather next door to go shopping with her. We had a really nice time! We went to a few stores then had lunch. I am so thankful that Mike is so understanding and willing to take care of Kelsie when things like this come up!

Although I regret having stayed up so late I am happy that I stayed at the MNI! As stay at home moms it is hard for us to get through a conversation without being interrupted by either the kids needing something or getting in to trouble. I got to have that twice in two days and it was wonderful! I will definitley make it a point to do this more often. I feel so refreshed and ready to tackle my responsibilites as a mom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment