Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Funnies...

One day Kelsie saw the scar from my c-section and asked where my owie came from. I told her that she was a baby in my tummy before she was born and that was how she came out of my tummy. Well ever since then she occasionally will look at me and say "I used to be a baby in your tummy, but now I am born".

Kelsie was visiting her grandma and grandpa (my parents)this weekend and they were playing with some play dough. Apparently Kelsie took some and made it into a ball then put it under her shirt. My mom asked why she was doing that she said "I am going to put this play dough in my shirt so I can put a baby in my tummy".

During this same play dough session my dad had come by and called her doll face. Well later as they were playing he said you are something else kid. Kelsie looked at him and said "I'm not a kid I'm a doll face!".

Kelsie loves to pretend to be animals of all kinds, but particularly ducks. She will be playing and all of a sudden she will squat down and start waddling and quacking. Well she has also taken to saying randomly "Oh Quack". Unfortunately it sounds more like "Oh Crap" if you are not really listening. I really hope that people don't think we go around saying the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment